Connect with us

Entertainment

Bebe Cool reveals what killed Shortkut

Published

on


By BigEyeUg Team

For the best odds in town, to win big money.Play here.

Singer Bebe Cool has opened up for the first time regarding his late nephew Allan Masengere aka Shortkut Sojah’s death.

On Monday evening, Bebe Cool revealed that the former Gagamel singer had tested positive for COVID-19, confirming earlier reports that had been circulating online.

Bebe Cool says three COVID-19 tests were conducted on Shortkut, and its on the third one that he tested positive.

Prior to testing positive for COVID-19, Shortkut was battling Tuberculosis of the brain.

Bebe Cool believes that Allan could have contracted the coronavirus from Nsambya hospital since the hospital had registered COVID-19 deaths before Shortkut was admitted.

He further revealed that one of the two nurses who were attending to Shortkut also tested positive for COVID-19.

Read his full statement below.

We were at Nsambya hospital for almost 1 and half months. We did all kinds of health tests on Allan, Nsambya did its first of COVID-19 tests. For a while in the tests, Allan diagonized with Tuberculosis on the brain.

The general turnaround time was, one and a half months in the hospital general ward and 5days in ICU.

Events that led to Allan’s death, I requested KCCA to have another COVID-19 test it being that the hospital had registered two COVID-19 tests in the past days after us being admitted.

They did two COVID-19 tests and all conceded negative.

I asked for another COVID test while in ICU and so it was applied. We expected the results to be back on either Wednesday or Thursday the next week.

Due in the days when the results were pending, Shortkut got a problem with the breathing it being that he had TB on evening and this was on Monday.

Prior we wanted to take him to a different hospital like Mulago but it had not bed nurse for the ICU bed, Norvik hospital had its restrictions and scared of the COVID-19 threat, Nakasero was full.

So here we got stuck at Nsambya for the entire day.

But also, Nsambya ICU was closed because of the past patients in there had succumbed to COVID-19 so it had been sprayed and closed for a while.

We had no option of ICU at Nsambya until Tuesday morning. He wasn’t then fine, he was tired.

We called other hospitals like Victoria hospital formerly known as Cardic hospital and it demanded for a COVID-19 test certificate from us. It being that we possessed the last COVID-19 certificate was 6days old and it was valid, we had to submit the same.

After the boy died, we had no idea that he had succumbed COVID-19 because we had the test certificates and all were negative.

On the same day we travelled to Masaka for burial.

The next day during the funeral I got a call from KCCA telling me that the boy had contracted COVID-19 basing on the last tests done.

Of course I had no authority to deny despite me possessing the last two certificates.

Also, the same nurses and doctors in these hospitals attend likely to different patients.

I was liably informed the next days that one of the nurses who were servicing Allan had tested positive for COVID-19.

This is where Allan might have contracted the pandemic from.

We will keep you posted





Source – bigeye.ug

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Entertainment

Zari reveals her boyfriend Shakib Cham’s age

Published

on

By


Zari finally reveals her boyfriend Shakib Cham’s age…

Classy socialite, Zari Hassan has come out to defend herself after facing heavy criticism, banter and trolls for making out with ‘younger boys’.

About a month ago, Zari left Netizens in wonderland after she was smoked out in a nightclub, grinding a young guy. It later came to light that she and Chap are not just friends but partners in passion.

She took to her Instagram page and confirmed their entanglement and told critics off!

“…I am free to do whatever I feel like. Life is too short. I gotta enjoy it as I’m supposed to,” the self-styled Boss Lady barks. Prior to this, she had just had a fling, GK Choppa, which ended as soon as the holy month Ramathan started.

READ MORE: Zari speaks out after video her grinding toy boy in night club surfaces

Our investigative Bazzinyi laid a strategy, specifically to uncover the identity of this lucky dude, drilling the tried and tested Zari’s honeypot.

Trust the dedicated Bazzinyi team! Within a short period of time, they had already gathered enough info about the chap.

Shakib Cham is the name of the guy, a Ugandan by Nationality, who was raised in the Kawempe slums. Apparently, Shakib’s work is to look good, smell nice, kwetega and smash loaded mamas. Numerous sources tip us that he is in his mid-20s.

However, Zari claims that Shakib is actually older than what is peddled on the social media streets. In a latest interview with a local media house, the mother-of-five trashed all the allegations that she’s molesting Shakib. She says he is a grown able-bodied chap, who is equipped with all the Zzina skills.

“Why are people mad tho? Shakib is 30. He just looks good…lol. I hear 18 year, 20 year old…molesting. Do they even know the meaning of molestation? Smh,” Zari blasted and vowed to continue making merry with her man.

Watch the two lovebirds making merry below:

https://www.galaxyfm.co.ug/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/284694759_2239315639554058_354836604681280275_n.mp4





Source – www.galaxyfm.co.ug

Continue Reading

Entertainment

He is an old man that looks good

Published

on

By


Zari Hassan has revealed her new lover, Shakib Cham’s age following online slurs from critics claiming that she is molesting a teenager.

For about a month now, Ugandan socialite Zari Hassan has been back in the headlines following footage that went viral of her making out with a one Shakib Cham.

Shakib, a Ugandan city boy, is not the most popular and in efforts to know more about him, a few critics have revealed that he is a young boy raised in the Kawempe slums.



Source – mbu.ug

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Swangz Avenue launches Creative Academy

Published

on

By


Swangz Avenue launches Creative Academy

By Our Reporter

Swangz Avenue, an audio-visual production company has launched a creative academy.

The Academy will offer courses in audio production, cinematography, digital video editing, live broadcast, script writing, and film production, among others.

With over 14 years of experience in producing audio and visual content, Swangz Avenue will skill young creative minds with an intent to build a bridge between basic school education and the creative industry professional world through a curriculum, which is both innovative and modular, under the tutelage of industry professionals to join the immense opportunities the creative industry has to offer.

Swangz Avenue launches Creative Academy

“The sector is heavily unskilled yet the demand for quality audio and visual production is at an all-time high. We believe this skilling initiative will make a significant leap at improving the quality of productions but most importantly create jobs,” says Julius Kyazze, the Head of Business at Swangz Avenue.

All courses will employ an 80% hands-on teaching technique with the rest being theoretical assessments.

The Swangz Creative Academy has started registration for the June entry with focus on the first two courses; Audio Production & Broadcast Production.

The Academy is certified by the Directorate of Industrial Training (DIT) under the Ministry of Education and Sports.

You can register here.





Source – bigeye.ug

Continue Reading

Trending